All data in this data set are original data, including meteorological and soil moisture content, stem sap flow, water potential of plant tissue, isotope characteristics of atmospheric and humidified water vapor, fluorescence tracer image, plant photosynthetic fluorescence, and basic data of five desert plants, Tamarix chinensis, Haloxylon ammodendron, Bawang, Nitraria tangutorum and red sand, which are related to field and indoor control experiments Because of the data of expression regulation.
1. Isotopic data of Tamarix chinensis. After humidifying for 1 hour, 2 hours and 3 hours, the tissue samples of indoor and outdoor plants of plexiglass were collected at the same time. The samples were put forward and processed by low-temperature vacuum distillation glass water extraction system, and then used euro The isotopic data were measured by ea3000 element analyzer and isoprime gas stability mass spectrometer. Tamarix Tamarix samples were collected from Sitan village, Jingtai County, including humidification and control samples. The variation data of isotopic composition can be used to determine the way and amount of water vapor absorbed by plant leaves.
2. Fluorescence section photo data: all the data in this data set are original data, including the structural photos under high-power microscope of Tamarix, Haloxylon ammodendron, Nitraria, Bawang, Hongsha and other desert plant leaves in Sitan village of Jingtai County and Ejin Banner. The specific method is as follows: apply fluorescent dye to the surface of desert plant leaves before humidification, collect plant leaves and stems after humidification for 1 hour, 2 hours and 3 hours, put them in liquid nitrogen, take them back to the laboratory, observe and take photos with fluorescence microscope. It can be used to analyze the tissue and organs of water absorption by desert plant leaves and the direction and path of water migration in plants.
3: Gene transcription and expression data: transcription and expression data of Tamarix chinensis, data collection time: May 25, 2014, location: Sitan village, Jingtai County, Gansu Province, data analysis platform: lllumina hisep TM 2000 platform, obtained by transcriptome analysis of baimaike company.
4. Photosynthetic and fluorescence data: photosynthetic and fluorescence parameters measured by photosynthetic apparatus in the field (Sitan village and Ejin Banner, Jingtai County).
5. Sap flow and environmental data: all data are original data. Sap flow data of desert plants measured by stem flow meter, including Tamarix chinensis, Haloxylon ammodendron, Nitraria tangutorum, red sand and other desert plants (Sitan village, Jingtai County and Ejin Banner), and environmental data monitored by automatic weather station, including temperature and humidity.
This data set includes the 2015 observation data of 9 water net nodes in the 5.5km × 5.5km observation matrix (red box in the thumbnail) of Yingke / Daman irrigation area in the middle reaches of Heihe River. The nine nodes contain 4cm and 10cm two-layer hydro probe II probes to observe the main variables such as soil moisture, soil temperature, conductivity and complex permittivity; the si-111 infrared temperature probe is set up at 4m height to observe the surface radiation infrared temperature of the underlying surface. The observation time frequency is 5 minutes. This data set can provide spatiotemporal continuous observation data set for remote sensing estimation of key water and heat variables of heterogeneous surface, remote sensing authenticity test, ecological hydrology research, irrigation optimization management and other research.
The dataset is the field soil measurement and analysis data of the upstream of Heihe River Basin from 2013 to 2014, including soil particle analysis, water characteristic curve, saturated water conductivity, soil porosity, infiltration analysis, and soil bulk density
I. Soil particle analysis
1. The soil particle size data were measured in the particle size laboratory of the Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education, West Ministry of Lanzhou University.The measuring instrument is Marvin laser particle size meter MS2000.
2. Particle size data were measured by laser particle size analyzer.As a result, sample points with large particles cannot be measured, such as D23 and D25 cannot be measured without data.Plus partial sample missing.
Ii. Soil moisture characteristic curve
1. Centrifuge method: The unaltered soil of the ring-cutter collected in the field was put into the centrifuge, and the rotor weight of each time was measured with the rotation speed of 0, 310, 980, 1700, 2190, 2770, 3100, 5370, 6930, 8200 and 11600 respectively.
2. The ring cutter is numbered from 1 to the back according to the number. Since three groups are sampled at different places at the same time, in order to avoid repeated numbering, the first group is numbered from 1, the second group is numbered from 500, and the third group is numbered from 1000.It's consistent with the number of the sampling point.You can find the corresponding number in the two Excel.
3. The soil bulk density data in 2013 is supplementary to the sampling in 2012, so the data are not available at every point.At the same time, the soil layer of some sample points is not up to 70 cm thick, so the data of 5 layers cannot be taken. At the same time, a large part of data is missing due to transportation and recording problems.At the same time, only one layer of data is selected by random points.
4. Weight after drying: The drying weight of some samples was not measured due to problems with the oven during the experiment.
3. Saturated water conductivity of soil
1. Description of measurement method: The measurement method is based on the self-made instrument of Yiyanli (2009) for fixing water hair.The mariot bottle was used to keep the constant water head during the experiment.At the same time, the measured Ks was finally converted to the Ks value at 10℃ for analysis and calculation.Detailed measurement record table refer to saturation conductivity measurement description.K10℃ is the data of saturated water conductivity after conversion to 10℃.Unit: cm/min.
2. Data loss explanation: The data of saturated water conductivity is partly due to the lack of soil samples and the insufficient depth of the soil layer to obtain the data of the 4th or 5th layer
3. Sampling time: July 2014
4. Soil porosity
1. Use bulk density method to deduce: according to the relationship between soil bulk density and soil porosity.
2. The data in 2014 is supplementary to the sampling in 2012, so the data are not available at every point.At the same time, the soil layer of some sample points is not up to 70 cm thick, so the data of 5 layers cannot be taken. At the same time, a large part of data is missing due to transportation and recording problems.At the same time, only one layer of data is selected by random points.
5. Soil infiltration analysis
1. The infiltration data were measured by the "MINI DISK PORTABLE specific vector INFILTROMETER".The approximate saturation water conductivity under a certain negative pressure is obtained.The instrument is detailed in website: http://www.decagon.com/products/hydrology/hydraulic-conductivity/mini-disk-portable-tension-infiltrometer/
2.D7 infiltration tests were not measured at that time because of rain.
Vi. Soil bulk density
1. The bulk density of soil in 2014 refers to the undisturbed soil taken by ring cutter based on the basis of 2012.
2. The soil bulk density is dry soil bulk density, which is measured by drying method.The undisturbed ring-knife soil samples collected in the field were kept in an oven at 105℃ for 24 hours, and the dry weight of the soil was divided by the soil volume (100 cubic centimeters).
3. Unit: G /cm3
The experimental data of Yingke Daman in Heihe River Basin is supported by the key fund project of Heihe River plan, "eco hydrological effect of agricultural water saving in Heihe River Basin and multi-scale water use efficiency evaluation". Including: soil bulk density, soil water content, soil texture, corn sample biomass, cross-section flow, etc
1. Sampling location of Lai and aboveground biomass: Yingke irrigation district; sampling time: May 2012 to September 2012; Lai and aboveground biomass of maize were measured by canopy analyzer (lp-80), and aboveground biomass was measured by sampling drying method; sample number: 16.
2. Soil texture: Sampling location: Yingke irrigation district and Shiqiao Wudou Er Nongqu farmland in Yingke irrigation district; soil sampling depth is 140 cm, sampling levels are 0-20 cm every 10 cm, 20-80 cm every 20 cm, 80-140 cm every 30 cm; sampling time: 2012; measurement method: laboratory laser particle size analyzer; sample number: 38.
3. Soil bulk density: Sampling location: Yingke irrigation district and Daman irrigation district; sampling depth of soil bulk density is 100 cm, sampling levels are 0-50 cm and 50-100 cm respectively; sampling time: 2012; measurement method: ring knife method; number of sample points: 34.
4. Soil moisture content: this data is part of the monitoring content of hydrological elements in Yingke irrigation district. The specific sampling location is: Shiqiao Wudou Er Nongqu farmland in Yingke Irrigation District, planting corn for seed production; soil moisture sampling depth is 140 cm, sampling levels are 0-20 cm every 10 cm, 20-80 cm every 20 cm, 80-140 cm every 30 cm Methods: soil drying method and TDR measurement; sample number: 17.
5. Cross section flow: Sampling location: the farmland of Wudou Er Nong canal in Shiqiao, Yingke irrigation district; measure the flow velocity, water level and water temperature of different canal system sections during each irrigation, record the time and calculated flow, monitor once every 3 hours until the end of irrigation; sampling time: 2012.5-2012.9; measurement method: Doppler ultrasonic flow velocity meter (hoh-l-01, Measurement times: Yingke irrigation data of four times.
This dataset includes three scenes, covering the artificial oasis eco-hydrology experimental area of the Heihe River Basin, which were acquired on (yy-mm-dd hh:mm, BJT) 2012-07-25 07:12, 2012-07-28 19:55, 2012-08-02 07:12.
The data were all acquired at PingPong mode with product level of SLC, and these three images are of VV/VH, HH/HV and VV/VH polarization, respectively.
COSMO-SkyMed dataset was acquired from Italian Space Agency (ASI) “COSMO-SkyMed project 1720: HYDROCOSMO” (Courtesy: Prof. Shi Jiancheng from the State Key Laboratory of Remote Sensing Science of China).
This dataset includes one scene acquired on (yy-mm-dd) 2012-09-06, covering the natural oasis eco-hydrology experimental area in the lower reaches of the Heihe River Basin.
This datum contains panchromatic and multi-spectral bands, with spatial resolution of 2.5 m and 10 m, respectively. The data product level of this image is Level 1.
QuickBird dataset was acquired through purchase.
This dataset includes one scene acquired on (yy-mm-dd) 2012-05-12, covering the Pailugou catchment.
This datum is of panchromatic bands, with spatial resolution of 0.5 m. The data product level of this image is L2.
WorldView dataset was acquired through purchase.
This dataset includes 44 scenes, covering the whole Heihe River Basin, which were acquired on (yy-mm-dd) 2012-08-25, 2012-09-03, 2012-09-08, 2012-09-13, 2012-09-18, 2012-09-23, 2012-09-28, 2012-10-03, 2012-10-13, 2012-10-18, 2012-10-22, 2012-11-01, 2012-11-11, 2012-11-21.
The data are of multi-spectral bands with data product of Level 1. The spatial resolution is 1 m.
ZY-3 dataset was acquired from purchase.
This dataset includes eight scenes, covering the artificial oasis eco-hydrology experimental area of the Heihe River Basin, which were acquired on (yy-mm-dd hh:mm) 2012-05-24, 2012-06-04, 2012-06-26, 2012-07-07, 2012-07-29, 2012-08-09, 2012-08-14, 2012-08-25.
The data were all acquired around 19:00 (BJT) at StripMap mode with product level of MGD. Within them, the former six images are of HH/VV polarization with low incidence angle (22-24°), while the later two images acquired on 2012-08-14 and 2012-08-25 are of VV/VH polarization with higher incidence angle (39-40°).
TerraSAR-X dataset was acquired from German Space Agency (DLR) through the general proposal of “Estimation of eco-hydrological variables using TerraSAR-X data in the Heihe River Basin, China” (project ID: HYD2096).
This is the MODIS data with 499 scenes covering the whole Heihe River basin in 2008 and 2009.
The acquisition time is from 2008-04-23 to 2008-09-30 (295 scenes), and from 2009-05-01 to 2009-10-01 (204 scenes).
MODIS data products have 36 channels with resolutions of 250m, 500m and 1000m respectively. The data format is pds, unprocessed, and the MODIS processing software is filed together with the original data.
MODIS remote sensing data of Heihe Integrated Remote Sensing Joint Test are provided by Gansu Meteorological Bureau.
The dataset of CMA operational meteorological stations observations in the Heihe river basin were provided by Gansu Meteorological Administration and Qinghai Meteorological Administration. It included:
(1) Diurnal precipitation, sunshine, evaporation, the wind speed, the air temperature and air humidity (2, 8, 14 and 20 o'clock) in Mazongshan, Yumen touwnship, Dingxin, Jinta, Jiuquan, Gaotai, Linze, Sunan, Zhangye, Mingle, Shandan and Yongchang in Gansu province
(2) the wind direction and speed, the temperature and the dew-point spread (8 and 20 o'clock; 850, 700, 600, 500, 400, 300, 250, 200, 150, 100 and 50hpa) in Jiuquan, Zhangye and Mingqin in Gansu province and Golmud, Doulan and Xining in Qinghai province
(3) the surface temperature, the dew point, the air pressure, the voltage transformation (3 hours and 24 hours), the weather phenomena (the present and the past), variable temperatures, visibility, cloudage, the wind direction and speed, precipitation within six hours and unusual weather in Jiuquan, Sunan, Jinta, Dingxin, Mingle, Zhangye, Gaotai, Shandan, Linze, Yongchang and Mingqin in Gansu province and Tuole, Yeniugao, Qilian, Menyuan, Xining, Gangcha and Huangyuan in Qinhai province.
Reservoir refers to the artificial water area formed in valley, river or low-lying area by dam, dike, sluice, weir and other projects. It is the main measure used for runoff regulation to change the distribution process of natural water resources and plays an important role in social and economic development. Many reservoirs have been built in Heihe River Basin, which has an important impact on the utilization of water resources in this area.
In order to facilitate the mapping needs of users, we use topographic map and remote sensing image to prepare the reservoir distribution map of the Heihe River Basin. The location and shape of the reservoir are mainly obtained by manual interpretation based on Google map image, which basically shows the current situation of the reservoir distribution in the Heihe River Basin around 2010.
Copyright ©right; 2017 - 中国科学院西北生态环境资源研究院 - 兰州数云软件科技有限公司提供技术支持